Just lately, I added some workplace wallpaper to my little dwelling workplace and I’m SO proud of the way it turned out! That is now my second favourite room in our home, second solely to my son’s nursery, as I really like the wallpaper in that room as nicely.
I labored with Spoonflower on this submit and received to check out their newly reformulated peel and stick wallpaper. It’s the very best peel and stick wallpaper I’ve ever used! The design I went with is Wildflowers by writtenbykristen. You should use the low cost code ‘ABM20SPOONFLOWER’ for 20% your order web site broad, by way of 8/7/2022!
It’s actually prime quality, and it doesn’t really feel like a “disposable” wallpaper by any means, regardless that you’ll be able to simply take away it.
I did the accent items, however had knowledgeable hold the wallpaper on the wall, and he or she additionally instructed me that she thought this peel and stick was a lot simpler to make use of than others she has labored with—what an incredible evaluation!
What’s new/completely different about Spoonflower peel and stick detachable woven wallpaper?
- Thick, prime quality wallpaper. This isn’t an affordable, crappy different to conventional wallpaper like some peel and sticks could be.
- The Spoonflower Peel and Stick wallpaper is a top quality paper with a refined linen texture that’s thick and tear resistant. They digitally print the design you choose (or create!) within the amount you want if you order it.
- Though it’s a peel and stick (no glue or paste required/wanted), there’s some give whilst you adhere the paper to your venture, making it a lot simpler to work with. If it is advisable line up two panels, that is tremendous useful.
- No want for messy glues or paste. Peel the backing off of the paper, press the sticky aspect onto the floor and easy. Stand again and admire.
- All Spoonflower wallpaper is made within the US and is free from formaldehyde, phthalates, VOCs and PVC, offering a protected product to your dwelling.
Why use peel and stick wallpaper over conventional wallpaper?
- In the event you assume (or know) it would be best to take away the paper inside just a few years or much less, it’s an incredible possibility. Most frequently, that is advisable for people renting their dwelling/condo and searching for a damage-free possibility. However, if you’re somebody who likes to vary up your area pretty typically, even in the event you don’t lease, this can be a more sensible choice.
- You should use the paper on small accents or issues aside from partitions. I used the identical peel and stick wallpaper on a wall in my workplace, as nicely my bulletin board and some storage bins. Different concepts may embody: cupboards or dressers, stairs, inside doorways, backs of chairs, or actually any easy non-porous floor that isn’t tremendous excessive site visitors.
I actually favored including these accent items to the room along with the workplace accent wall. It actually made the room really feel pulled collectively however not essentially too matchy.
I additionally LOVE this wallpaper design! It’s so refined and goes completely with the vibe of our home. That’s one factor I really like about buying from Spoonflower is there are such a lot of impartial artists to select from.
Not solely do I get to assist their work, however there are many completely different type choices and colours to select from.
If you’re working with accent items (issues aside from partitions), I like to recommend making a template for the world from scrap paper (like previous wrapping paper, and even packing paper you saved to reuse).
Subsequent, lower the peel and stick wallpaper utilizing the template.
Then, if attainable, lower a line down the middle of simply the backing. This fashion you’ll be able to add the paper from the middle fairly than a nook. This is probably not attainable for any/all accent objects.
How lengthy will peel and stick wallpaper final?
Peel and stick wallpaper lasts simply so long as conventional wallpaper. That is a type of issues I really feel like individuals neglect, as we get actually centered on how simple it’s to take away the paper with out damaging your partitions.
However so long as your paper doesn’t get broken by exterior forces (like a water leak or one thing like that), it could final simply so long as any conventional wallpaper does.
I really like my workplace wallpaper! It provides just a bit colour, texture, and curiosity to my area however isn’t so wild that it distracts me whereas I work. Lol. Thanks for letting me share. -Emma
P.S. Elsie additionally used Spoonflower peel and stick wallpaper in her daughters’ room (so cute). Right here’s the retro sample she selected!